CACI seeks a seasoned Senior Business Development Executive
to expand its Operations Support and Services (OSS) Sector business within Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).
This seasoned business development executive brings a strategic perspective and has a demonstrated track record of success growing and expanding new and existing business within INSCOM. The ideal candidate will have customer organizational and mission insight to leverage CACI's global mission support capabilities to best meet customer needs and challenges. The successful candidate will have a strong personal brand with deep understanding of both the customer and industry peers in the customer's space. This person will have successfully led large capture and growth initiatives within DoD and/or the IC. The role will report to the Sector SVP, Business Development and support multiple capability based SVPs within the Sector. What You'll Get to Do:
Working closely with CACI's Market Leads, Business Development organization, the Candidate's primary responsibility is to generate growth opportunities by identifying and qualifying new business and assisting others in the organization to successfully capture work. The Candidate must be able to interact within the broad levels of customer leadership as well as internal company executives and peers. The successful candidate is a seasoned business development professional, an effective communicator, and a natural team leader with the ability to promote outstanding performance from varying sized teams. Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience, demonstrated performance, and credibility.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or functional discipline or additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 10+ years of relevant capability and client experience
- 3+ years of direct business development experience in the Government services market
- Demonstrated track record of proven success in opportunity identification, qualification and development; and in the design and implementation of sound business development account plans and strategies.
- Active TS/SCI.
What We Can Offer You:
- Working knowledge of the Federal/DoD budgeting, acquisition, and procurement processes.
- Experience in All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Geospatial Intelligence, Strategic Communications, Counterintelligence or other intelligence operations support.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781753Posted: 2020-05-21