Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do
As an AFRICOM EW Research Analyst- SIGINT, you will provide subject matter expertise in intelligence associated with electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) with focus on signals intelligence (SIGINT) to analyze all communication intelligence, electronic intelligence and foreign instrumentation to develop plans in support of managing the electromagnetic operational environment (EMOE). Support should include understanding and tracking signals communication intelligence collections, passive and active sensors and ability to extract technical parameters for radar, communication, and sensor system. Utilize software/technologies such as GALE/GALE‐lite; FADE/MIST as well as intelligence community data repositories MIDB, NIODB, USELMS, EWIR, MPED to support planning efforts. With knowledge of
ELINT, SIGINT, COMINT, and MASINT expertise, develop collection processes, capabilities and other technical parameter guidance to support research and understanding of the EMOE. Utilize experience in Electromagnetic Warfare and Intelligence programs to optimize intelligence information towards planning efforts in developing EMS staff estimates and other planning documents. Leverage intelligence databases and operational resources databases to provide analysis on friendly forces, neutral/civil users, and hostile actors for mapping enemy disposition and capabilities. More About this Role
Duties and Responsibilities: This role is based in San Antonio, TX with a 10 month follow on in Germany.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Support development of CCMD Africa Command Instructions, Africa Command Manuals, Operating Instructions, Technical Training Plans, and Standard Operating Procedures related to JEMSOC.
- Support planning for the integration of joint and combined EMS operations into overall military operations in each exercise plan, CONPLAN, OPLAN, and operation order.
- Support development and management of the electromagnetic operational environment (EMOE).
- Identify information (intelligence and non-intelligence) support requirements for EMS operations.
- Support tracking and resolution of EMS interference.
- Support procedures for spectrum frequency deconfliction within overall SM that allow for timely and accurate production and dissemination of a JRFL and EMS frequency deconfliction analysis.
- Provide data to support development of EMS targeting folders, and integrate EMS targeting into the joint targeting process via the Joint Targeting Coordination Board and the Joint Integrated Prioritized Targeting List.
- Support EMOE incorporation into the USAFRICOM User Defined Operational Picture.
- Identify how AFRICOM can utilize EW capabilities to enhance current operations, crisis response, and FP.
- Coordinate with other EW stakeholders across AFRICOM, DoD, and the broader interagency community to foster innovative solutions to improve processes and procedures and to promote IO objectives.
- Prepare briefings and provide Request for Information (RFI) responses as required by AFRICOM.
- Support IO-focused assessment efforts which includes assisting with the development of tailored MOE and MOP.
- Develop, nominate, and coordinate requirements within AFRICOM and with the JS, other Combatant Commands, and other Government stakeholders.
- Assist with ACCM and special activities planning.
Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence, Math, Science, or Engineering fields, or equivalent military training from National Cryptologic School or equivalent.Experience:
Required Skills, Clearances, etc.:
- 8 or more years' experience in performing operational and technical signal intelligence functions, to include extraction of technical parameters for radar, communications, and sensor systems.
- 7 years' experience with software technologies, to include GALE/GALE-Lite, FADE/MIST.
- 7 years' experience with intelligence community data repositories, to include MIDB, NIODB, USELMS, EWIR, MPED.
- Knowledge of ELINT, SIGINT, COMINT, and MASINT collection processes, capabilities, and technical parameters.
- Knowledge of the EW reprogramming process and intelligence database containing EMS data.
- Experience conducting Joint Targeting at the Joint Staff, CCMD, TSOC, or sub-unified command level.
- 10 or more college credits, or equivalent continuing education/certification courses, completed in radar, lasers, communications, electromagnetics, or signal processing.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- TOP SECRET/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Familiarity / Complete working knowledge of the JPP, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and APEX planning formats and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and briefing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications.
What We can Offer You:
- Experience in the AFRICOM AoR.
- 10 or more years' experience in performing operational and technical signal intelligence functions, to include extraction of technical parameters for radar, communications, and sensor systems.
- 9 years' experience with software technologies, to include GALE/GALE-Lite, FADE/MIST.
- 9 years' experience with intelligence community data repositories, to include MIDB, NIODB, USELMS, EWIR, MPED.
- 3 years' experience with software technologies, to include Builder, ESRI ArcGIS/Arcinfo, IMOM/IMOM Eng, SEEFAR/JAMS.
- Experience with ELINT, SIGINT, COMINT, and MASINT collection processes, capabilities, and technical parameters.
- Experience with the EW reprogramming process and intelligence database containing EMS data.
- 15 or more college credits, or equivalent continuing education/certification courses, completed in radar, lasers, communications, electromagnetics, or signal processing.
- Familiarity with Joint Spectrum Interference Resolution.
- Recent Combatant Command planning experience.
- Joint Professional Military Education (JPME).
- Integrated, Joint Special Technical Operations planning experience.
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
Upon award, as the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and potential for growth within the program.
AFCM3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.