Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an outstanding opportunity to be part of a dynamic team assisting the US Navy Special Warfare Command Group 10 (NSWG-10) as an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Technical Portfolio Manager (TPM). Save lives, resources, and time through aggressive global collection, analysis, outreach, and dissemination of relevant intelligence to US Naval Warfare Command Group 10 through providing centralized intelligence analysis training and operational management (All-Source Intelligence, Military Source Operations, Counterintelligence, Processing Exploitation & Dissemination, and Targeting that support Naval Special Warfare. More About the Role:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Directly support NSWG-10, SEAL Reconnaissance Team ONE (SRT-1), SEAL Reconnaissance Team TWO (SRT-2), and Mission Support Center as the primary focal point for NSWG10 intelligence software and hardware testing and validation.
- Facilitate/coordinate equipment for intelligence software courses of instruction.
- Execute duties IAW COMNAVSPECWARGRUTENINST 5200.45.
What We Can Offer You:
- Top Secret Clearance AND meet the requirements of DCID 6/4
- Be in good physical condition, and at times, the ability to lift equipment weighing as much as 40 lbs.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Virginia Beach-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781763Posted: 2020-05-21