Are you interested in continuing your career supporting USSOUTHCOM? CACI is looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support the enablement of USSOUTHCOM mission objectives.
CACI is currently considering cleared individuals that have IT technical experience to meet a myriad of opportunities. We are looking for qualified professionals with the skills below on various levels of experience. All positions require an applicable DoD security clearance (Secret and above), DOD 8570 compliance, as well as computing certifications are desired (i.e Microsoft, Cisco etc.)
- Systems Administrator/Engineers
- Network Administrator/Engineers
- Information Assurance Engineers
- Cyber Security Analysts
- Service Desk/PC Desktop Support
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Change and Asset Management
- Storage Engineers
- Data Base Administrators
- Tech Control Facility (TCF) and Patch and Test (P&T)
- Satellite Communications
- Inside/Outside Plant Cabling
- VTC Administrator/Engineers Unified Communications
- Project Managers
Work Locations will include but not limited to Miami, GTMO, Colombia, Honduras (Theaters supported by client).
These opportunities are contingent upon contract award early 2021.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781780Posted: 2020-05-21