United States of America - Washington, SEATTLEJob Summary
Shimmick Construction, an AECOM Co., is seeking a Construction Engineer to work with our Electrical team in Seattle, WA. This challenging position will provide an excellent growth opportunity while improving the infrastructure of the city.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
- Responsible for managing the construction engineering functions on a construction project to ensure adherence to all engineering construction plans and specifications
- Collaborates with others with the ability to make autonomous decisions guided by policies, procedures and business objectives
- Receives guidance and feedback from Senior Leaders
- Accountable for the results of the team or the process establishing goals and objectives and adheren
- BA/BS + 4 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience in civil construction
- Energetic and willingness to learn
- Experience in heavy civil construction projects
- Concrete structures, MSE Walls, Rail, Transit, Wastewater
What We Offer
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - ConstructionBusiness Line
Construction ServicesBusiness Group
Construction Services Group (CS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 552781794Posted: 2020-05-21