United States of America - Maryland, BaltimoreJob Summary
AECOM is seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineering Intern to be based in Baltimore, MD.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
This position is expected to begin June 2020.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Internships are designed to introduce and build essential, hands on skills that differ from those attained in the academic arena and help to enhance the transition from student to professional.
- Interns are assigned duties that will provide a broad, well-rounded learning experience within their field of study
- Intern 1 - completion of first year of qualified study
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with the intent to continue attendance following the internship.
- Must have completed one year of study in applicable program
- Valid Driver's license
What We Offer
- Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as CADD, HCS, AutoCAD, MicroStation, GIS, Hydrologic/Hydraulic models)
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - Water / WastewaterBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Intern / StudentRequisition/Vacancy No.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.