Job DescriptionJob Description
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to support a large contract in Fairfax, VA. As a Test Automation Engineer you will join our team of qualified individuals supporting a Government client's complex software development project. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you!What You'll Get to Do:
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of new and existing software applications. Your responsibilities will include verifying and validating functionality by evaluating software against system requirements. You will utilize automated testing tools to develop and maintain reusable automated tests. You will be expected to collaborate closely with all members of the scrum team to understand the functionality being developed and the technical design of the implementation in order to properly design and develop accurate, high-quality automated tests.More About the Role:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Perform analysis of documented user requirements and create or assist in the design of test plans for moderately complex to highly complex software or IT systems
- Develop automated tests, working closely with the functional team to review and evaluate test scenarios and collaborating with the technical team to identify the proper approach to automate tests within the development environment
- Provide guidance to scrum teams on testing methods, practices and tools
- Work with the team to understand and resolve software problems with automated tests and respond to suggestions for modifications or enhancements
- Participate in backlog grooming, estimation, and other Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Help define standards and procedures to support testing activities and materials (e.g., scripts, configurations, utilities, tools, plans, and results)
- Stay current with cutting-edge technologies to identify the best practices for creating automated tests
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCIw/ poly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technically relevant degree from an accredited university
- 2 or more years' experience using Selenium automated test tools
- Experience using scripting or domain specific languages to automate system tests
- Experience with different phases of testing: functionality, integration, regression, system, end-to-end, GUI, and back end data validation, Performance Testing, System Integration Testing and Operational Acceptance Testing
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to work both within a team and autonomously as tasks dictate.
- Able to digest new technical information at a rapid pace for practical use.
- Appropriate time management capabilities - able to both pace workload and provide feedback to leads on task progress.
- Eagerness to improve efficiency and streamline work procedures.
- Agile Scrum team experience
- Experience folding automated testing into a CI pipeline
- Experience working on a software development project
- Relational database experience
- Source code repository tool experience
- Related Testing or Agile Certification (CSP, CP-SAT, PSD, PMI-ACP)
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781804Posted: 2020-05-21