What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate need for a Program Manager who will be responsible for organizing, directing and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams at multiple locations. Manage and maintain interface with senior levels of customer organization. Consult with customer to formulate and review plans and deliverables ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules, costs and contractual obligations. Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks and take initiative in identifying and acquiring potential business.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a managerial or leadership position
- Bachelors' degree
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain aSecret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Program Management experience in a technical environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781807Posted: 2020-05-21