United States of America - New York, Long Island CityJob Summary
AECOM is actively seeking an Estimator for immediate employment. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited too;
- Mechanical, Electrical and GC estimation experience required.
- Change Order experience required.
- Introduced to the Company estimating systems and processes.
- Introduced to estimating terminology, measures, concepts and principles for preparing estimates.
- Exposed to various processes, project actions and assumptions that may impact estimates.
- Gathers, calculates and compiles data for use in developing all types of estimates.
- Performs the routine aspects of estimating assignments.
- Assists senior specialists in performing various estimating functions as required.
- Exposed to drawings, specifications, work breakdown structures, charts of accounts, published and internal data used in preparing estimates.
BA/BS + 4 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or educationPreferred Qualifications
5-10 years experience
NYC Agency experienceWhat We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Quality Assurance / Quality ControlsBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 552781837Posted: 2020-05-21