United States of America - California, OrangeJob Summary
AECOM B+P is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Senior Plumbing Designer for immediate employment in their Orange, CA office.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Perform engineering tasks while providing oversight and guidance to junior plumbing designers.
- Be the discipline lead on a project providing technical design and managing plumbing budget and hours.
- Write reports including Basis of Design, Due Diligence and Assessments.
- Provide plumbing budget estimation and support for RFP and Project Pursuits.
- Communicate, collaborate and coordinate via telephone, email and WebEx (or similar) with clients, other design team members, contractors and manufacturer representatives.
- Perform site investigations of existing buildings.
- Perform construction administration services.
- Develop solutions for a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- High School Diploma
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Title -24
What We Offer
- Design Build
- Federal Projects
- LEED Project Experience
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - MechanicalBusiness Line
Buildings & PlacesBusiness Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
US - Los Angeles, CA - 300 S Grand AveClearance Required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 552781848Posted: 2020-05-21