United States of America - California, Los AngelesJob Summary
The AECOM Hunt team spans across the entire country and comprises of 800 employees including skilled trade professionals. Whether located in a Hunt regional office or on a jobsite, our relationship-oriented work environment shines through; every Hunt employee is valued, appreciated and treated with respect.
AECOM Hunt has been in the construction industry for nearly 70 years with tangible, positive results that we do the job right. The Hunt team works to create strong client-relationships, and we emphasize quality and skill-utilization in every aspect of construction, no matter the type of project.
We strive to bring a relational aspect to the job as well, and we take pride in the loyalty and dedication given to each project and every client. Hunt employees have a strong commitment to their clients, because we recognize that solid, long-term relationships enhance the value of our services. Our primary focus is to help our customers in their building and construction needs. AECOM Hunt excels because we are abundant with the right people producing the right results, every time.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, delegates assignment to subordinate managers.
- Reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Develops, modifies, executes company polices that affect immediate operations and may have company-wide effect.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Oversees the administration of projects during the construction cycle including technical, financial, and client satisfaction.
- Accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of the planning, design and/or construction management activities and personnel under individual's direction on a day-to-day basis.
BA/BS + 10 years of relevant experience or AA/AS + 12 years of relevant experience or Diploma/Certificate (Canada) + 12 Years of relevant experience or HS/GED + 14 years of relevant experience; all including 2 years of leadership.Preferred Qualifications
What We Offer
- Large commercial construction experience
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Construction ManagementBusiness Line
Construction ServicesBusiness Group
Construction Services Group (CS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.