United States of America - Virginia, Arlington - VAJob Summary
AECOM's Buildings + Places business line is dedicated to excellence and integrated design solutions. With a range of expertise from strategy through project realization, the connections we make among people and places provide new insight to better outcomes for clients and communities. Better outcomes grow economies, protect natural systems, conserve natural resources, make societies more equitable and make people healthier and happier. Our expertise includes workplace strategy, economic and development planning, master planning, urban planning, architecture, interiors, building engineering, and landscape architecture. AECOM's teams are leading the industry with visionary and forward-thinking projects.
We are actively seeking a talented Senior Cyber Security Consultant for immediate employment in our Arlington, VA office.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As a very senior consultant, has a thorough knowledge of client business practices and goals; develops and formulates solutions to client problems on assigned projects.
- Under minimal direction, creates work plans and task definitions.
- Has broad technical knowledge, possessing more than one area of specialization or focus.
- Bachelor of Science in IT related field highly desired, Master's degree in Network/Telecommunications or equivalent experience preferred, (or equivalent work experience).
- Ability to process and operate application software, to include word-processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Requires documented training in the following areas: network infrastructure, operating system(s).
- Must meet the Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8570.01 "Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management" and DoD 8570-M "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program" requirements for IAT (Information Assurance Technical) Level 2, OR IASAE (Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer) Level 2.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and have a current, valid U.S. passport.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Required to travel to CONUS and OCONUS Government and Commercial facilities to support the development and implementation of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
What We Offer
- Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Fiber Technician skills
- Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA) Related Control
- Cisco Certified Design Associate, (CCDA)
- Demonstrated experience in Engineering; Structural, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Architecture
- 3+ years of experience working with industry and government agencies on the design of ICS platforms and integrated ICS systems.
- Experience working on government and/commercial projects implementing cybersecurity requirements in a variety of industrial control systems (e.g., building management, electronic security, fire alarm/mass notification, electrical distribution, power management, etc.) as it applies to the integration of Network Architecture Design support and implementation.
- Familiarity with various industry ICS products.
- Experience implementing a variety of security assessment tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of the DoD RMF lifecycle and NIST 800-53 controls implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate with and support multiple team members, vendors, and government customers.
- Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot HMI components.
- Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot control network components.
- Ability to interpret drawings both mechanical and electrical.
- Ability to identify, maintain, and utilize SCADA systems and KPI's.
- Ability to train others with lesser skills.
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility.
- Working knowledge of EMS/SCADA or other operational control systems.
- Knowledge of SCADA protocols like Modbus, IEC 60870-5-101 or 104, IEC 61850 and DNP3 and other major SCADA protocols.
- Awareness of NIST Special Publication 800-82, Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security and UFC 4-010-06 Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) Cybersecurity of Facility
- Awareness of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Possession of excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Information TechnologyBusiness Line
Buildings & PlacesBusiness Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.