CACIis looking for language professionalsto joinour teamas we prepare to expand our current prime language program with a newly awarded contract with the DOD!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Language Development Program Coordinator in Linthicum, MD. Required Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- Typically requires an Associates of Arts Degree from any accredited college or university (See "In Lieu" note below);
- Five years experience working in a professional or academic environment;
- Fiveyears experienceworkingin customerservice and data/informationmanagement, aspart of a team;
- In lieu of the Associates Degree, an additional two years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of seven may be substituted; and
- Two years experience drafting and following standard operating procedures and checklists, and communicating with colleagues and customers via written correspondence.
What We Can Offer You:
- Compile and assemble routine correspondence and records;
- Print reports and other documents in draft and final form using word process software and/or other automated programs;
- Document completion of program criteria;
- Create, maintain and provide e-mail aliases for program members for distribution of development opportunities and social networking;
- Prepare graduation certificates and assist with the graduation ceremonies;
- Create and update records/reports for language professional development activities and to support language programs;
- Support program managers by coordinating with other organizations regarding language programs;
- Collect travel requirements to assist with the preparation of travel spend plans;
- Assist in planning and scheduling open forum sessions, meetings and workshops with program members and management;
- Prepare PowerPoint materials for various program manager briefings and presentations;
- Maintain lists and alias of language and area studies points of contact, and update as required;
- Provide administrative support to assist the Government in conducting workshops relating to planning and organizing effective cryptologic foreign language training;
- Schedule and coordinate periodic meetings to include requirement reviews;
- Consolidate and forward for Government review external vendor training, Mobile Training Team and iso immersion language training requirements based on language level and language training history; and
- Perform initial review of Service funding requests for language training based on Government provided criteria; prepare documents for Government review.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781867Posted: 2020-05-21