United States of America - Florida, MiamiJob Summary
AECOM Tishman has delivered many of the most globally recognized, iconic buildings, defining the skylines of the world's most notable and recognized cities. With a stellar reputation sustained over a century, we understand the distinctive challenges associated with delivering complex projects and offer unparalleled expertise to achieve our clients' visions. From mega developments to super tall structures to luxury residential destinations, our teams of experts work in partnership with owners, design teams and community stakeholders on every project aspect - from preconstruction to turnover - to collaboratively develop and implement optimal plans for flawless execution.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Workswith the Project Teamand Managementto recover all legitimate GC costs relating to owner changes.
- Reviews withthe Field Staffall field directives and back charges for timely processing on a monthly basis.
- Assists the General Superintendent and Project Manager in the management of the General Conditions pertaining to the field related activities.
- Verifies that the document control processes for Drawing Revisions are updated
- Insures that all subcontractors have a full set of MSD sheets on the project, as well as their site specific safety plan and current insurance certificate or OCIP/CCIP enrollment ID.
- BA/BS + ten years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- AA/AS (US) + twelve years of related experience or Diploma + twelve years of related experienceor HS/GED + fourteen years of related experience
What We Offer
- Familiar with LEED principles
- experience with vertical construction including hospitality and high-end residential projects
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Construction ManagementBusiness Line
Construction ServicesBusiness Group
Construction Services Group (CS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 552781878Posted: 2020-05-21