Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Responsible for oversight of application coordination, training and support through consultation and research.
- Under general supervision, assists users with government client issued proprietary databases, software, software configuration control and application systems.
- Functions as a high-level subject matter expert in legacy customized client systems and applications.
- Tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution ensuring a quality end-to-end customer experience.
- Conducts initial assessment, triage, research and resolution for incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
- Communicates promptly on progress and status.
- Engages other appropriate resources to resolve incidents by coordination, as necessary.
- Documents application training, and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Works with management and Federal application personnel to identify recurring issues and ensure quality control for application support.
- Works with Tier 1 staff to ensure timeliness and accuracy in application support and troubleshooting.
Support responsibilities and requirements include:
- This role is for a Senior IT specialist in support of Tier 1/2 operations for a large, complex government enterprise environment.
- The overall objective of the work is to perform first contact resolution of Help Desk calls that relate to computer and application use typical of desk-based and remote operations environments.
- Primary focus is on application coordination, training and support in addition to creation of properly documented tickets for all issues received.
- Secondary focus is on oversight, quality control and timeliness of ticket processing to include customer communication, ticket status requests and resolution.
- In addition, there is the need to coordinate with other support groups to resolve issues that go beyond the Tier 1/2 level.
- This includes coordination with Federal and contract application teams, Tier 2 field operations team, other help desks and management personnel.
- Candidates will be required to work an 8-hour shift from the CACI National Harbor Operations Center.
- Teleworking is minimal at the managers discretion and allowed during periods of inclement weather.
- Reliable transportation is required as there is very limited public transportation available.
- Parking expenses at this office are covered.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Plan and lead application initiatives within area of responsibility
- Diagnose and repair problems in a manner that prevents future errors and problems
- Leverage technical background to guide troubleshooting and incident management
- Provide application training and support to Tier 1 Help Desk staff and users
- Provide internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to Tier 1 Help Desk staff
- Demonstrate sound customer service and telephone etiquette in responding to customer calls or inquiries to provide advanced customer service and support
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, problem solving and a desire to provide outstanding customer support
- Willingness to quickly respond and achieve management requirements
- Possess the ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner
- Develop and update Help Desk documentation to include training/policy documentation, quick reference guides and help sheets
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to obtain DHS EOD Suitability clearance
- Bachelors or equivalent plus 7 years
- Prior Help Desk experience (2-4 years)
- Prior ServiceNow experience (2-4 years)
- Experience with Active Directory management and administration
What We Can Offer You:
- HDI Customer Service Representative Certification (HDI-CSR)
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Office 365
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781900Posted: 2020-05-21