BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/ We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer
that is excited about using state of the art technologies in a truly dynamic, agile development environment to develop, enhance, and maintain an innovative mission essential collaboration system used worldwide to monitor and support high profile, real world events. This is your opportunity to work with talented engineering and development teams building novel, mission essential solutions that fulfill high profile intelligence community needs. As a member of our technical team, you will be critical in the implementation and day-to-day execution of a dynamic, state-of-the-art mission essential system using a wide variety of technologies. In this dynamic environment, you have the opportunity to work with like-minded, motivated individuals expanding your skillset while showcasing your talents. As part of our fast paced, agile user-focused development team, you will have end-to-end ownership of the development process.Perhaps the most rewarding aspect of this program is the frequent user interaction and unsolicited feedback on the value you bring to the mission every single day. We live and breathe the mission right along-side our users. What You'll Get to Do:
As our Senior Software Engineer
you will have the following responsibilities:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Design, develop, integrate, test, and maintain software solutions using Agile Software methodologies for a mission essential, system with a rapidly expanding user base.
- Work with a product development team to develop concepts, identify creative solutions to user requests and assess feasibility of these solutions.
- Serve as a high level independent contributor with potential for future leadership opportunities.
- Attend regular meetings to report status, plan and coordinate efforts, resolve cross-team issues and communicate changes.
- Develop Java based solutions for infrastructure, messaging and web applications.
- Document software designs using Visio or a similar product.
- Write and maintain unit tests within existing frameworks.
- Plan for and perform configuration and integration of open source/COTS products.
- Design user interfaces, communication interfaces, and security interfaces.
- Utilize industry proven design patterns and open source tools.
- 10+ years of experience with full life-cycle software development (analysis, design, development, test, deployment, maintenance) required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI w/poly
- Current Security+ and/or CISSP Certification.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Development processes and participation in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux environment and Linux shell scripting.
- Demonstrated experience developing modern front-end user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience with DEVOPS tools.
- Demonstrated experience with web application design and development.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience building RESTful Services.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration and software CM processes / tools (Subversion, GIT, JIRA, Confluence).
- Demonstrated experience with Database Design, SQL, and NoSQL DBMS Query Languages.
- Experience creating UML Diagrams and Technical Documentation.
- Experience applying industry best practices to ensure system performance, reliability, scalability and security.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills, including the ability to work in a dynamic, real-time environment with rapidly changing priorities. Must be able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently - must be a self-starter.
- Capability to articulate design concepts and technology benefits.
- Ability and desire to participate in User/Ops support.
What we can offer you:
- Familiarity with ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation processes.
- Knowledge of microservices based architecture.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, and Helm.
- Experience conducting rapid trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
- Experience with VueJS.
- Experience with the following technologies: HTML/CSS, Spring, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis.
- AWS Certification (Developer, DevOps and/or, Architect, etc.)
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
TH-JOBS! Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781901Posted: 2020-05-21