Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking a Systems Integrator for our customer who will support enterprise networks and related operations. As a Systems Integrator, you will manage the integration of new and existing global network connections into the enterprise. You will also, work closely with government leadership, network administrators, developers, and support personnel focused on delivering and maintaining enterprise networks.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing end-to-end project management support of the life cycle
- Providing a total systems perspective, including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components
- Coordinating with the COTR and other team members to ensure problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction
- Making recommendations, if needed on test and evaluation strategies for major systems installations
- Analysis, designs, tests, and evaluating systems, such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between offices in the same building to globally distributed networks, voice mail, and e-mail systems of a multi-national organization
- Performing network modeling, analysis, and planning, such as research related products and making necessary hardware and software recommendations
- Providing critical and innovative thinking to improve and streamline business practices
- Performing analysis of program, operational, or functional areas
- Planning and coordinating program management process activities such as, program reviews, project schedules, and control gates
- Scheduling meetings
- Preparing briefings and graphical presentations utilizing narrative presentation materials, such as Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
- Preparing and distributing meeting minutes
- Preparing and distributing action items
- Creating, maintaining and storing new and historical training documentation
- Determining test requirements for new releases:
- a. End-user function
- b. Admin function
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Conferring between stakeholders for software releases
- Serving as the backup facilitator
- Establishing functional and technical specifications and standards, solving hardware and software interface problems, defining input and output parameters, and ensuring integration of the entire systems or subsystems
- Working with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, scientists, and top-level managers in the design, testing, and evaluation of systems
- Testing and evaluating hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing systems, and making purchase recommendations
- Providing frequent contact with customers, traceability within program documents, and the overall computing environment and architecture
- Consulting with customers, visiting workplaces, or conducting surveys to determine present and future user needs
- Preparing milestone status reports and deliveries and presentations on the systems test and evaluation concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end-user representatives
- Managing and updating the master schedule
- Other duties, as assigned
Desired Certification:Education & Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
- Agile and DevOps development processes
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- MS SharePoint
- Cisco certification
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
Work Location: What We Can Offer You:
- Core hours: Core hours: 9:30AM - 2:30PM
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS1 BITS3Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781902Posted: 2020-05-21