CACI is seeking anMaster Electrician
to support a large contract at Fort Meade
. You'll be responsible the electrical infrastructure of Unit facilities ensuring power to mission critical facilities are maintained to include developing repair and renovation of electrical projects. The ideal candidate will provide technical assistance and support in electrical maintenance, repair, installation, troubleshooting, and hands-on repairs. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Installs and maintains low-voltage (480/277, 600 volts) and below (50/60 HZ) single and multi-phase power wiring. Installs feeder and branch circuits including conduit, service wire, fuse and breaker panels, switches, outlets, junction and outlet boxes, lighting fixtures, splices, connectors, and ground wiring for red and black installations. Ensures that the material used and workmanship meets the requirements of the applicable technical and safety standards.
- Provide detailed reports on equipment's failures maintenance requirements and lifecycle replacements.
- Respond to service calls and preventive maintenance inspections orally or in writing through computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) regarding malfunctioning/inoperable equipment
- Use US Army quality assurance procedures to insure that the material used and workmanship meet the requirements of the applicable DoD and military specifications, criteria, procedures, and technical/safety standards.
- Provide electrical design input to engineering installation plans and Engineering Change Proposals (ECP).
- Provide 24-hour 7-day quick reaction technical support to mission critical equipment's.
- Performs power quality measurements on the commercial and technical power of the facility and plans actions for correction of any deficiencies.
- Supports US Army systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years experience or College, Vocational School, or High School diploma or equivalent and a combination of 10 years' education and experience leading to licensure as a Master Electrician, or equivalent licensure or certification at a State level; or 12 years' experience in an equivalent Military Electrician training/certification.
- US Citizen. Final Top Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5 Background Investigation, and favorable eligibility determination for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD 704.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in developing solutions to unique security requirements inherent with US Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) and their classified operations, including classified data processing protection.
- Experience in the management of an operational military unit/activity or civilian equivalent is required.
- Experience leading planning charrettes, working with DoD clients, and presenting to and engaging with military leadership.
GIL1 What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781917Posted: 2020-05-21