What You'll Get to Do:
This team is focused on cyber security, mission support, and data access for the global enterprise. They work in an agile fashion to address a backlog of related tasks, such as setting up a governance board and governance policies in regards to the Sponsors infrastructure and systems, and working to help all the organization systems with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
The primary efforts of the team are to:
* Leverage enterprise services and organization common solutions to reduce cost, complexity and inefficiency while ensuring necessary security of the data and the systems
* Foster mission agility through an organizational-wide understanding of the architecture and collaborative development of solutions; and
* Ensure data management and handling initiatives are implemented to advance mission objectives while also ensuring the organization data equities remain compliant with regulations, policies and laws.
As the Contractor, you will provide support to the Front Office staff including the Senior Data Officer, the Data Tradecraft Manager, the Data Sharing Manager, and the Data Analytics Manager, as well as working with Offices and Programs across the sponsor's organization.
Additionally, you will work with the Task Manager to prioritize tasks and levels of effort. You shall collaborate with leadership and Contractor staff across the organization, and you will develop overall strategies for Senior Information Officer's (SIO) in areas of portfolio consolidation and engagement. Also, you will analyze existing programs, applications, and systems.
You will need to provide the guidance and plans for refactoring, support program integration and management for the SIO efforts, and draft policy, standards and guidelines for the SIO areas.
Finally, you will develop a plan, document requirements and develop an implementation strategy for Sponsor's Inventory (CMDB). You will need to leverage current data repositories, gather requirements, and identify next generation technologies available to leverage across the Enterprise. You will be responsible to support migrating current office data and processes to an Enterprise capability that supports NIST 800-53 Rev 4.
In order to successfully fulfil the responsibilities of the role, you will need the following qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience managing enterprise scale projects
* Demonstrated experience participating in project integration efforts
* Demonstrated experience participating in the engineering of enterprise scale IT systems
* Demonstrated experience preparing and delivering technical briefings to senior stakeholders
* Demonstrated experience planning and implementing IT standards, guidelines, and governance
* Demonstrated experience developing governance architecture
* Demonstrated experience communicating with senior audiences
* Demonstrated experience using the MS Office suite
While not required, these qualifications would be nice to have:
* Demonstrated experience using content management systems such as Confluence, JIRA
* Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's technical architecture and data landscape.
In return, CACI will provide you a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work and professionalism. CACI takes pride in maintaining a forefront attitude in keeping a strong awareness of the changes in modern technology and trends. Part of this awareness is our determination to be educated on upcoming technology. Our motto of being Ever Vigilant encourages our personnel to continue learning and lead to higher grounds for new innovative methods to provide mission success and fulfill all current and future requirements.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781919Posted: 2020-05-21