CACI International, Inc.is currently looking for a Junior to Senior-level Software Engineer who possesses a TS/SCI with Poly clearance. As the selectedSoftware Engineer, youwill develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systemsbased upon documented requirements.What You Will Get to Do in This Role:
What Experience You Need to Have to Be Considered for This Role:
- Develop software algorithms
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolve software problem reports
It Would Be Great if You Also Had the Following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- 0-13 years of experience (Junior 0 - 5 years) (Senior 7-13 years)
- C++ programming language
- Linux operating system experience
- Active TS/SCI with a Poly clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- Python scripting language
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- REDHAWK or GNU SDR Frameworks
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781925Posted: 2020-05-21