CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking an AMF (Application Framework Messaging) Systems Administrator to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This program is comprised of complex,mission critical systems that offer huge, unique challenges to Developers and Support Teams!
What You'll Get to Do:
As the System Administrator, you willprovide installation, configuration and maintenance support to an enterprise middleware solution. You will work as part of a high profile operations team that deploys and maintains a variety of GOTS, COTS and FOSS products to Linux-based systems across the enterprise. The team provides 2nd tier production and staging support for the software infrastructure.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 3 years Systems Administration experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
- This position has been designated as CWIP IAT Level 1 and requires one of the following baseline certifications to qualify:
A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- 3 years Linux/Unix systems administration experience
- Experience installing COTS software applications on Linux platforms
- Experience with supporting software on VMware hosted Linux systems
- Must be available for rotating after hours on-call
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing bash/perl scripts
- Understanding of centralized authorization services (ie CASPORT)
- Understanding of networks (such as troubleshooting MTU/WAN latency)
- Experience with various clustering software such as Red Hat Clustering Service (RHCS) and Pacemaker
- Knowledge of local and SAN-based storage systems
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Logic-based problem-solving and organizational skills
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to management
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS3 Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 552781951Posted: 2020-05-21