Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis clinical team as a LPN Charge Nurse where under the direction of a Registered Nurse Manager/Director, you will ensure the delivery of efficient and effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Manage patient care and delegate aspects of it to licensed and unlicensed staff consistent with their scope of practice.
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and other disciplines, along with patients and families, to ensure the development and execution of an effective plan of care for each patient.
- Demonstrate, teach and evaluate nursing skills utilized in direct patient care
- Maintain adequate nursing coverage to provide safe nursing care
- Oversee medication management to ensure adequate supplies and that all medications are handled in accordance with Genesis policy
- We offer various career paths for our employees as well as on-going education and training to help them achieve their goals.
- Founded in 1985, Genesis remains a strong, financially stable company constantly reexamining strategies to ensure continued industry longevity.
- We are committed to YOU! We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a family-like work environment with a culture of compassion.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current registered nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of two years full-time or equivalent clinical experience is required and a minimum of one year of clinical experience in long-term care nursing is preferred.
- Must maintain current BLS/CPR certification
Full TimeReq ID:
Fox Hill Center
Posting ID: 552782938Posted: 2020-05-21