- Job Summary
- The critical care nurse provides direct and individualized care to acutely and critically ill patients, in a highly technical and ongoing monitoring environment. They assess the patient's condition, perform diagnostic tests, begin treatments and assist doctors with any required medical procedures. The critical care nurse monitors and adjusts specialized equipment, interprets and records electronic displays; i.e. intracranial pressures, central venous pressures, pulmonary artery pressures, cardiac rhythms, ventilator settings, etc.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Preferred: Previous nursing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective leadership abilities
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Required: MO RN license
- BLS must be obtained within 90 days
- Required: Must obtain ACLS within one year of hire
Posting ID: 552783417Posted: 2020-05-21