Description:This position is for an experienced Proposal Manager within the RMS Proposal Development Center of Excellence that provides proposal expertise and leadership to RMS new business opportunities. The successful candidate will ensure consistent implementation of CPS-009 (New Business Opportunity Management) and proposal best practices across RMS opportunities to increase win rate and reduce B&P expenditures. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensure 100% on-time delivery of compliant and compelling proposals on all assigned opportunities.
• Understands and apply lessons learned to future activities.
• Support RMS proposal tool set, Win Plan, and Capture Excellence initiatives as required.
• Staff, lead and/or facilitate the conduct of effective and efficient proposal color team reviews.
• Proven proposal leadership skills on multiple competitive proposals
• Proposal experience on a variety of competitive opportunities including a relevant mix of program types, complexities, products, technologies, customers, and countries
• Team player and team builder
• Self-starter; successful multi-tasker; highly organized
• Works well with all levels of the organization, up to and including senior management
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment
• Excellent communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing/shifting priorities
• Significant travel is required
• RMS capture experience
• TS/SCI Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Business Development Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 552783997Posted: 2020-05-21