Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for an Information Security Engineer. This position is located in Pleasanton, California or Phoenix, Arizona. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the research, analysis, design, testing, implementation, administration, and lifecycle management of enterprise security engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation, development, implementation, and communication of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
- Evaluate and execute cross-functional security initiatives across the enterprise.
- Evaluation of new and existing security technologies.
- Build relationships with corporate technology experts and business leaders.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients, IT management and staff in the implementation of security/protection technologies and network systems/applications.
- Act as a security expert resource (SME) to clients, management and staff in all phases of the development and implementation of projects.
- May lead projects and provide guidance/training to less experienced staff.
- Provide strategic security analytics metrics and reports.
How to Apply:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Security or BS/MS and relevant experience in Information Security.
- 8+ years of technical experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Current SANS, ISC2, CISSP, CCSP and/or other security certifications preferred.
- Working experience of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, databases and its security capabilities.
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply advanced and emerging technical security principles, theories, and concepts.
- Exceptional analytical ability, communication and project management skills, documentation and the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in enterprise scale encryption technologies
- Cryptography and data encryption products (such as Protegrity, Voltage, Symantec etc.)
- 5+ years' experience in six or more of the following:
- Network topologies (WAN/LAN, protocols)
- Cloud Security (Azure, OCI, Google Cloud)
- SIEM (Ex: Splunk, ArcSight)
- TCP/IP stack
- Web Application Firewall, Firewalls, IPS/IDS
- DLP, HIPS, File Integrity
- Enterprise anti-malware solutions
- Vulnerability management / Penetration testing
- Database Security/ Wireless Security
- OS hardening and security best practices
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posting ID: 552784468Posted: 2020-05-21