Come Grow with Us!Hiring Bonus $1000
The Warehouse Level 1 position ensures accurate and efficient movement of product and inventory throughout the warehouse and cooler environment to meet and exceed operational goals, internal standards and customer needs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate inventory accounting using both manual and computer-generated inventory processes.
- Possess a working knowledge of and ability to execute warehouse and inventory control
- Attain a working knowledge of different job functions in the warehousing area/department, including how shipping and receiving operate.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively communicate warehouse issues, including those involving deficiencies, to warehouse supervision.
- Possess a complete knowledge of all warehouse and shipping and receiving documents, accurately completing all necessary paper and electronic forms in a timely manner.
- Consistently meet or exceed production demands and needs by moving product accurately and efficiently.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
Posting ID: 552784486Posted: 2020-05-21