Merakey is seeking a Business Office Support Specialist to join our Behavioral Health division in Philadelphia, PA.
* Provide administrative assistance and perform general office functions as related to the operations and in support of program success.
* Establish warm and welcoming environment at the front desk/waiting area.
* Answer all incoming calls to the program and direct them as requested
* Helps ensure a safe, harassment free atmosphere in the facility.
* Will maintain all training records for clinic employees
* Will place all work orders related to program and ensure work is done
* Will assist program director in completing purchase requisitions.
* Complete assigned trainings within mandated time frames.
* Become familiar with and remain knowledgeable of federal and state guidelines and agency policy for confidentiality
* Conduct clinical chart audits for all active and discharged records as requested by supervisor to ensure they are compliant to all regulatory guidelines.
* Maintain annual processing, storage/filing system of active and discharged records per research or clinic needs.
* Conduct in service training for existing staff and training new staff regarding completion and processing of records forms
* Receive record requests from clinic staff to pull and file charts, keep current with filing, pull all other client requests per all internal and external request.
* Monitor and complete requests for release of information in accordance with company, state, and federal guidelines.
* Provide phone coverage and typing records for records department as directed by supervisor
* Process requests for BSU numbers, prepare admission, discharge, and change of information forms for data entry and processing on flow sheets, logbook, and treatment plan cards.
* Adhere to all CQI and HIPPA requirements
* Assist with maintenance of the census, billing system, batching of vouchers, and other related tasks.
* May perform additional duties as required or assigned by program director.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
* Life Insurance
* 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Marketplace Savings Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs
* 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
* Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope
* Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
* Parents and Children Together (PACT)
* Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
* Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
* Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
* Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
* Case Management / Recovery Coaching
* Community Health Liaison (CHL)
* Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
* Crisis Intervention
* Substance Use Disorder Services
* Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
* Family Based Mental Health Services
* Therapeutic Family Care
* Foster Care Plus
* Peer Support
* Student Assistance Program (SAP)
* Supported Employment
* Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
FOR QUICK APPLY OPTION (w/ manager approval) you will add the following:
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1-2 years experience in HR/General Administration or 2-4 years education in related field. 2 Years of clerical experience including filing, typing, office organization, computer skills. Highly organized and able to obtain and find information requested quickly.
Posting ID: 552784555Posted: 2020-05-21