Merakey is currently seeking a Painter
to join our Facilities team in McMurray, PA.Pay rate:
15.00 per hourCompensation: 'Enhanced Pay or Enhanced Benefits Option'POSITON OVERVIEW
The Painter performs skilled work in preparing surfaces and in painting and finishing varied surfaces, including buildings, equipment and other structures. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Paints, stains and varnished using brushes and rollers
- Cleans, sands, sandblasts, scrapes, brushes and burns surfaces in preparation for painting
- Repairs surfaces to be painted including plastering and sheetrock finishing
- Erects scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary
- May mix and match paint
- Supervises student or temporary employees during a major portion of the employee's work time
- Requisitions materials and supplies from stockroom; assists in estimating jobs
- Waterproofs surfaces
- May refinish chairs, bookcases, desks and furniture
- Sets glass and applies putty
- Paints signs
- Occasionally hangs wallpaper
New!! -- we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between 'Enhanced Pay' or 'Enhanced Benefits'!!
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay)!! You will be free to choose from:
- 'Enhanced Pay' -- Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base medical plan + a full range of company paid benefits.
- 'Enhanced Benefits' -- Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where 70%-100% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Also includes a full range of additional company paid benefits. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
In addition -- we offer the following benefits:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.Merakey is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careersRequisition #52761
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 1-3 years experience with painting required.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.