Merakey is currently seeking a Staff Development Facilitator
to join our Merakey IDD division in our Greensburg, PA location.POSITION OVERVIEW
The Staff Development Facilitator is a professional position in which the incumbent is responsible, in conjunction with the Staff Development Coordinator and under the direction of the Director of Staff Development. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Organizing, coordinating and conducting programs covering orientation and structured learning experiences to both new and regular employees.
- This training has been designed to improve the level of performance of all employees. Maintenance and accurate record keeping of documents pertaining to the employees of Merakey and its sub-contractors, if any, is also required for this position.
- Maintenance and accurate record keeping of documents pertaining to the employees of Allegheny Valley School and its sub-contractors is also required for this position
- Supervision is provided by the Staff Development Coordinators and the Staff Development Executive in conjunction with the designated operational leaders.
- This position will support programs in Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties.
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careersRequisition # 52752
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in staff development and facilitation.
- 3 years' experience in staff development and training
- Knowledge of Behavioral Health and Intellectual and Developmental Disability programs required.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, preferred
- Valid driver's license
Posting ID: 552784648Posted: 2020-05-21