Description:Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Program-
Electrical Power Engineer for Skunk Works programs will conduct electrical loads analysis, power distribution, and energy storage sizing. The following required skills are sought out,
1) Electrical system design to include digital, analog, RF circuit design or component engineering
2) Experience creating electrical schematics or wiring diagrams
3) Designing power system architectures based on top-level requirements
4) Experience with Power Conditioning/Converting, Power Distribution, Batteries and power storage, Wiring/routing
5) Excellent writing and communication skills
6) Ability to obtain a secret clearance
7) Fast learner with good problem-solving abilities
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and a Secret clearance with SSBI date less than 5 years to start.***
--Bachelor's or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, related technical discipline considered.
-- Experience creating electrical schematics or wiring diagrams.
1) Familiarity with power electronics and controllers, digital electronics and mixed signal interfaces, EMI/EMC, and electronic components
2) Experienced in using full suite of test equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power meters, network analyzers, and waveform generators
3) Handling regen power from electromechanical actuators
4) Experience with Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint), Spice, etc.
5) Hands on Hardware experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Yes Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off Shift: First
Posting ID: 552784861Posted: 2020-05-21