Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary And Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This exciting work will include Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) design & Test. The Engineer will work in a fast paced engineering R&D environment with bleeding edge chip design technology at our RFIC Design Center. The RFIC Design Engineer will perform RFIC circuit designs and will build and run RFIC simulations. You will be involved with testing RFIC functionality and will interface with many other departments and with other engineering personnel to include systems engineers & software engineers;interface with vendors & suppliers to include chip fabrication houses; you will mentor & train less experienced engineers.
We offer a continuous learning environment. All of this work will be in Moorestown, NJ and the selected candidate must be willing to work in Moorestown.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related technical field
- Experience with Sonnet High Frequency Electromagnetic Software is required.
- Circuit modeling experience is required.
- Experience designing matched impedance interconnects and frequency compensation is required. -
- Experience with IBM Process Design Kits (PDK's) and processes is required.
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a secret security clearance. Obtaining a secret security clearance requires US citizenship.
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related technical field and professional level experience.
- Experience with MMIC design would be a plus.
- Layout experience of LNA's, VGA's, and similar circuits that operate in the tens of GHz is desired.
- VLSI experience is desired.
- Strong organization skills are required.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills are required.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552784904Posted: 2020-05-21