Description:Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
•Strong attention to details; must be detail-oriented; accuracy of work is essential.
• Demonstrated ability with mechanical assembly process certification.
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and support business needs.
• Proficient written, oral, and presentation/communication skills.
• Ability to quickly learn multi-process manufacturing techniques.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Ability to shift job assignments to ensure schedule demands are met.
• Exceptional teaming skills and ability to get along with others in creating a positive work environment is a must.
• Demonstrated ability to lift up to 40 pounds required.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
• Experience with robotic and manual application of Thermal Protection System (TPS) coatings.
• Experience working around and with an ordinance environment
• Experience working around and with sensitive ESD components
• Possess a current active secret security clearance or higher.
• Proficient in SAP and Windows.
• Understanding of production machinery, process flow and cure times of epoxy resins/paint
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: No Career Area: Assembly/Laborers Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First
Posting ID: 552784991Posted: 2020-05-21