Description:Qualified candidate will be primary POC for managing the NISSC II TDF media library, sending/receiving classified/unclassified media/material on behalf of the government and performing bi-annual software and hardware audits. In addition, TDF Data Manager will be crew qualified and must have the ability to provide real time technical support to the TDF (Test and Development Facility) Mission Assurance Center (TMAC) by providing system administration, situational analysis, impact assessment, and issue resolution in support of system test/verification events. Must have the ability to interface with a broad range of customers and effectively communicate, facilitate, and execute operations focused tasks on behalf of mission leadership.
Work to be performed at Peterson Air Force Base (AFB).
***** Secret required, TS/SCI Preferred.****
- Responsible for shipping/receiving and oversight of all NISSC II TDF media and equipment.
- Conducts bi-annual media and hardware inventory, the results of which are provided to local customer for review
- Responsible for maintaining and periodically reviewing/updating the TMAC JQS (Job Qualification Standard)
- Serves as backup SPADOC ADABAS administrator at PAFB Bldg 1470; responsible for performing procedural backups, account maintenance, and database cleanup activities when the primary DBA is out of office.
- As a member of the Test and Development Facility (TDF) Mission Assurance Center (TMAC) team, administers the ITW/AA and Legacy Space systems in support of the test environment air warning, missile warning and space defense missions.
-Makes configuration changes as directed to match operational baseline environment in support of tests or exercises. Diagnoses and troubleshoots enterprise system problems.
-System administration duties include proactive/reactive system checks, real time troubleshooting, and anomaly reporting/resolution.
-Opens or closes the Test Development Facility daily, ensuring facility are locked/unlocked and alarms are activated/deactivated in accordance with Government regulations.
-Performs document control tasks, routinely inventorying controlled material into the TDF Library.
-Perform monthly rekey of cryptographic equipment and provide technical support to Test Supervisor during multi-system test environments. In addition
-Responsible for Sortie schedule oversight, management, administration, and dissemination.
-Coordinate with system leads, SMEs, and government representatives on repair actions/status.
- Highly organized and familiar with classification requirements (e.g. marking, storage, destruction) of program and customer media utilized at the TDF.
- Clearly understands Government unclassified/classified hardware and software shipping process/procedures and can perform these functions.
- Tracking of NISSC II HW/SW assets in transit as well as maintaining shipment history for audit accountability
Job typically requires day shift schedule but if/when Data Manager is needed for crew surge support there is the potential for extended hours and/or weekend support upon request. If/when providing crew coverage, standard shifts are 6am-2pm (Day) and 10am-6pm (Swing). Must be willing to work in a mixed Government and contractor environment and adhere to a program milestone schedule.
This position requires a minimum certification associated with IAM Level I, which may be met with Security+ or higher. Candidate must possess a qualifying 8570 certification within 3 months of hire date. Initial certification expenses will not be covered by the program.
Must have excellent technical and communications skills to effectively interface with internal and external customers at all levels. Must be able to work in a high visibility environment, focused on test environment availability, and quickly respond to customer direction/requests. Familiarity with military customs and courtesies desired.
The following technical skills are desired:
- Experience managing a data library environment
- Experience shipping and receiving Govt classified and unclassified
- Experience shipping and receiving hardware
- Experience managing HW/SW inventories and conducting internal audits
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair Cisco switches
- Maintenance, Operation, and troubleshooting of WebLogic application webserver server
- HP Blade Architecture and Enclosure administration
- Altiris and/or Symantec Management Console for server/client software deployment
- HP Operations Manager for system monitoring/management
- BEA WebLogic and Oracle database administration
- Experience with Advanced Data Communication Control Procedures (ADCCP) Protocol
- IBM Time Sharing Option (TSO) and Multiple Virtual Storage (MVS) operating systems
- Experience with any of the following platforms/applications is desired: WebLogic, Oracle database administration, LINUX, Solaris, ESXi VMWare, Cisco and Juniper switch platforms, command line proficiency, NetApp, and vSphere Virtual Center Server.
- Ability to perform Windows server/workstation and UNIX system administration.
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN network architecture, services, and functionality.
- Ability to support Windows multi-level Active Directory administration
- Proficiency with VMware vSphere Virtual Center Server to manage virtualized servers/client.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Shift: First