Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Successful candidate will serve as a member of the Aegis Combat System Moorestown Test Sites Team. Daily tasks and responsibilities will center on the facilities daily test operations schedule. Specifically, candidate will provide AEGIS computer and display systems maintenance support on Sites installed equipment/systems (Government (GFE) & Contractor (CFE)) to ensure customer usage requirements on various baseline configurations and special project evolutions are met. Tasks will include, but not limited to: Providing equipment (hardware) installation, de-installation and modification support. Install GFE/CFE field changes (ECNs, etc.) in C&D equipment. Provide multilevel technical support for integration of C&D equipment configurations, (e.g. interface w/software support group, test operations personnel and engineering design support group, etc.). Provide preventative & corrective maintenance support, troubleshoot, and repair C&D equipment. This includes Q70s, UYK-43s, MCE and UYQ-21 display equipment and various COTS equipment. Assist in the procurement, delivery and installation and testing of new C&D equipment configurations and associated parts/equipment. Assist members of the engineering staff in maintaining detailed configuration documentation applicable to equipment & cable configurations, firmware settings, equipment status, etc. Utilize facility TFR/SCIN processes to track and assign technical support for the prompt investigation and resolution of C&D hardware problems/failures. Record and track issues (equipment failures trends, etc.) that may affect operational efficiency with Trouble Failure Reports (TFR's) and Site Change Implementation Notices (SCIN). Ability to operate, or willingness to learn to operate, tactical consoles in support of various test procedures. Must have flexibility/availability to work various shifts, Off-Site locations and accommodate weekend overtime. This position requires the ability to take custody of Classified Closed Areas and work at multiple Test Sites within and outside of the Moorestown campus.
- Must be familiar with the use of Microsoft Office suite and basic computer skills with the ability to learn schematics, drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to learn troubleshooting/repair practices and principles using standard test equipment and tools.
- Must be willing to work overtime and shift work as directed by immediate Manager or Team Lead.
-Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the SECRET level.
- Knowledge of Aegis system equipment elements and operational enhancements.
- knowledge of LAN technology coupled with the ability to understand UNIX based program commands preferred.
- Team orientated with excellent verbal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the Engineering/Management staff and personnel assigned to related work centers.
- Detail orientated and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the discipline to be a successful member of the Team.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Significant operational (shipboard) maintenance experience and/or military/civilian technical training related to this position may be considered.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Technicians Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785011Posted: 2020-05-21