Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position will function as the Program Security Representative for various domestic and international programs. International programs consist of both Direct Commercial Sale (DCS) and Foreign Military Sale (FMS) contracts. Provide day to day security oversight, support and guidance to Program personnel to successfully execute each contracts security requirements. As the Program Security Representative, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, development, implementation and oversight of each program's security compliance to include Transportation Plans, Technology Control Plans, Program Security Plans, international classified transfers, Foreign National visits, international travel safety and security, etc. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company and program operations. Prepares education and awareness materials for employees. Other duties and schedule accommodations may be assigned as appropriate.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee and provide security related inputs to business proposals, provide cost, schedule and government program security requirements to capture managers, and assist in the set up and operation of new classified operations.
• Support Enterprise Level Security projects and assignments, as required.
• Maintain effective relationships with business leadership, functional counterparts, government contracting activities, federal oversight and partnering agencies and locally supporting law enforcement activities.
• Study and implement federal security regulations that apply to company and program operations. Develop and execute security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies.
• Interface with US Government and foreign government customers to address security concerns, requirements, compliance, etc.
• Function as the primary security interface with International Trade Compliance.
•Conducts DoD investigations as required
• Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and access to special programs
• Thorough understanding of the National Industrial Security Program
• Experience in developing and implementing security strategies, and managing security teams/operations
• Demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees and teammates
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Experience preparing resources and coordinating activities necessary to support government and customer Security program compliance vulnerability assessments
• Ability to obtain a US Passport and travel internationally
• Final in-scope Top Secret Security Clearance
• Working knowledge of LM Security automated processes and procedures
• Familiarization working with represented employees
• Familiarization with Crisis Management Planning in either government or industry
• Working knowledge of the ITAR and Export regulations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Security Clearance Level: Top Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785046Posted: 2020-05-21