Description:TS/SCI is required for this position.
Qualified candidate will function as the on-site technical expert for the Test and Development Facility (TDF) Mission Assurance Center (TMAC) NIIDE SME at PAFB, Building 1840. Must have in depth technical knowledge/experience with the TDF NIIDE environment as well as an understanding of the ITW/AA Air, Missile, and Space Defense Missions. Must be able to provide real time support to maintain NIIDE availability.
Must possess Top Secret/SCI DoD clearance.
As a member of the TMAC the NIIDE SME provides on-site technical leadership/direction to crew members. Maintains involvement in all technical issues and advises on resolutions. Advises crew members performing software and system administration tasks on the NIIDE enclave. Performs daily system administration tasks in support of Software Engineering, Integration and Test organizations. Proficient in diagnosis and troubleshooting of NIIDE system issues/anomalies. Develops NIIDE crew training modules for the TMAC Job Qualification Standard, and conducts requalification activities as needed. TMAC NIIDE SME will be expected to support crew shifts as needed to maintain schedule coverage. Applies Software Change Requests per direction and approval of Software Integration. Maintains crew certification; acting backfill for crew members. Opens or closes the Test Development Facility daily, ensuring facility is lock/unlock and alarms are activated/deactivated in accordance with Government regulations. Candidate will be expected to take knowledge and skills learned at the development/test locations and incorporate training/lessons learned to prepare local support personnel. Participates in technical and programmatic meetings as needed. Performs in support of the TMAC Lead as required.
- Ability to perform expert level Windows and UNIX system administration
- Experience with administrating a multi-level Active Directory structure is required
- Experience with HP Blade Architecture and Enclosure administration.
- Practical experience with Cisco Network Architecture, services and functionality.
- Practical experience with VMware ESX to manage virtualized servers.
- Experience with BEA Weblogic instances and Oracle database administration.
Position requires occasional shift work with the potential of extended hours and weekend support upon request (On-call).
Candidate must meet minimum certification requirement for DoD Directive 8570, "Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management". This position requires a minimum certification associated with IAM Level I, which may be met with Security+ or higher. Candidate must possess a qualifying 8570 certification within 3 months of hire date. Initial certification expenses will not be covered by the program.
- Experience using HP Operations Manager for system monitoring/management.
- Experience with LAN/WAN network architecture, services, and functionality is required
- Experience with Altiris and/ or Symantec Management Console for server/client software deployment.
- Experience with any of the following platforms/applications is a desired: HP blade architecture, HP Operations Manager, HP Remote Graphics Software, LINUX, ESXi VMWare, Cisco and Juniper switch platforms, NetApp, and VSphere Virtual Center Server, Solaris 10, Oracle DB.
- Experience Cloning and Reimaging Windows and Solaris servers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785063Posted: 2020-05-21