Description:• Inspect and maintain airframes, power plants, prop rotor, ECS, fuels and associated components.
• Perform preflight, post flight, and phase inspections, inspecting and maintaining various systems, fuel, flight controls, prop rotor (to include weight and balance), utility, and power plants.
• Perform Hub, blade fold rigs, etc.
• Perform heavy maintenance to include engine, PRGB, Hub removal and replacement.
• Perform acceptance inspections of critical flight control components after return from rework or upon receipt from manufacturer as well as aircraft acceptance and transfer inspections.
• Perform Scheduled/Unscheduled Maintenance of CV-22 aircraft.
• Perform complex system/sub-system troubleshooting.
• Perform completion of O&I-level aircraft modifications/Time Compliance Technical Orders and One-Time Inspections.
• On-the-job training and documentation of training of active duty maintenance technicians.
• Perform Flight line driving/towing of aircraft/equipment.
• Additional duties as required.
- Aircraft maintenance background/experience in an Aircraft Electrical/Avionics specialty on any fixed-wing or rotary aircraft
- Prior CV-22 Air Force 7-level or Red-X qualified; or prior USMC CDI qualification
- CV or V-22 experience
- Extensive working knowledge using technical publications, bulletins, diagrams, ground support equipment and precision tools in accordance with the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)
- Seven years of continuous aircraft maintenance background/experience in an Aircraft Electrical/Avionics specialty on any fixed-wing or rotary aircraft
- Three (3) years of CV-22 experience
- Prior APU and Blade Fold Wing Stow qualification
- Aircraft Tow qualified
- Refuel/Defuel qualified
- Experience with Tugs, Forklifts and Cranes
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806) Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Technicians Clearance Level: Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: ROTATING- Rotating hrs/day per week Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785065Posted: 2020-05-21