Description:CFP Technicians will staff the CFP Work Center 8x5 weekdays minus US Federal holidays. After hours CFP support will be turned over to the 24/7 Network Operations Crew personnel.
Specific position responsibilities:
- Collect trouble tickets/job information, assign ticket numbers and maintain the status of all active scheduled, unscheduled and deferred trouble ticket/jobs in the approved AIS. Reconcile deferred or unclosed trouble tickets/jobs with the applicable work center to validate accurate status weekly.
- Utilize locally generated tracking procedures if the AIS is temporarily unavailable and maintain a copy of locally generated documentation until the AIS is available. Upon AIS restoral, the contractor shall enter all the applicable data as necessary.
- Provide a 24-hour point of contact number to all customers, System Center and up-channels. When transferring responsibilities (e.g., shift changes, appointments, breaks, etc.), the contractor shall review all open trouble tickets/jobs for accuracy and to ensure the most up-to-date status/information is captured.
- Perform telephone call transfers and establish conference calls to aid troubleshooting.
- Manage NOTAMs/SITREPs/OPREPs and status and ensure updates are forwarded to the appropriate customer support work centers for action. This may also include creating/opening trouble tickets for the production work centers.
- Perform annual reviews of Equipment Inventory Lists (EIL) and make required changes within the approved AIS.
- Prepare and maintain a master PMI schedule with assistance of the work centers. The contractor shall load into and schedule all Preventive Maintenance Inspections (approx. 300 PMIs monthly) for systems listed in Appendix B via the Government approved AIS [e.g. IMDS]. The contractor shall perform and document the completion or delay of all PMIs in the Government approved AIS [e.g., IMDS]. The contractor shall coordinate deferred PMIs with the using activities and the production work center to ensure they are completed as soon as possible
- Review, disseminate, direct, and report accomplishment/compliance of time change management (e.g. TCTO, TCNO, FCO, time change items, etc.) and any other downward-directed operations, security or configuration management-related orders and notify the production work centers of any time change items and other anticipated communications actions.
- Develop procedures to sustain CFP operations in the event of power failure, communications outages, and national/local disaster. Ensure procedures tie into supported mission and base recovery plans and include a procedure to use local tracking procedures.
- Develop and include local checklists/SOPs for specific procedures that are not common, everyday procedures to include emergency action plans, if applicable.
- Maintain a Master Station Log of all CFP actions.
- Maintain a copy of the Mission Essential Circuit List for circuits critical to the DISN and base operations using the restoral priorities in the TSOs to the maximum extent.
- Maintain a copy of the Cyberspace Support Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP).
- Make changes as a change sponsor to enable submission of change requests.
- Develop and maintain a Quarterly Communications Plan, Daily COMSTAT report and CFP daily report.
- Schedule, monitor, control and coordinate efforts for production (ASI/Form 4/Demand Maintenance)
- Create, maintain and brief the N/NC Scorecard & Vulnerability Management briefing monthly.
- The contractor shall create, provision and/or move user accounts on all networks.
- The contractor shall attend (remotely) weekly ACCC CFP Sync and CWOC meetings
- Additional tasks:
Daily Commander's SITREP outlining status of all major networks, mission systems, and mission critical equipment. Perform CFP Notification Matrix actions thru SCO Flight notification when criteria is met, Perform Weekly Remedy Ticket, "Aged Tickets", and Mission Critical/VIP ticket reports an
Position requires Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Experience with and have the proven ability to operate, learn and understand Air Force Information Technology, network, and client operations. He/she must independently determine and develop and approach to solutions within established guidance. His/her work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Candidate must meet minimum certification requirement for DoD Directive 8570, "Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management". This position requires a minimum certification associated with IAT Level I. Candidate must possess a qualifying 8570 certification within 3 months of hire date. Initial certification expenses will not be covered by the NISSC II program.
Ideal candidates will possess a variety of multiple communications support technical skills to include network desktop user, Video systems maintenance, and Voice systems maintenance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Call Center Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Shift: First