Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The position is located at Marine Corps Air Station, Iwakuni Japan and will directly support the MAG-12 Program Security Office supporting the F-35 Lightning II Program. This position will perform duties as assigned and will be responsible for direct security support to the MAG-12 Program Security Officers.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: Develops, administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export-controlled data. Serves as a Security Representative in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for Special Access Programs (SAP). Works closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seeks security rulings or deviations. Provides support in managing the quality, schedule and cost expectations associated with program development and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program. Prepares implementation manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor's access to classified materials. Develops and conducts security education classes. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken. Applies business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues. Processes clearances and customer visits and provides support for classified meetings. Occasionally, the applicant may be required to be part of a two-person courier team to MAG-12 SAPF locations in the Area of Responsibility.
This position will be hired to support first shift operations to include weekends as required. While assigned shifts should be stable, applicants may be required to change shifts, if necessary, to support mission requirements. Time zone differences may require adjusted shift schedule as necessary to participate in telecoms or VTCs with external agencies.
May be required to work rotating shifts, and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
Accompanied Status Available: Accompanied status means new hires may have their dependents accompany them on their long-term overseas assignment.
Relocation: Relocation and housing assistance is available for this exciting international assignment.
1. Final Top Secret security clearance investigation within 6 years from the investigation close date.
2. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance.
3. Experience working in Special Access Programs.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communicative skills.
5. Be able to travel or deploy within the assigned region.
1. Experience working on HQ USMC Special Access Programs.
2. Knowledge of F-35 Program Security Requirements.
3. Experience working in a dynamic military environment and be able to successfully interact with senior ranking USMC commissioned Officers.
4. Familiarization utilizing government systems including CNET, JADE, JADS, JPAS, DISS, SIPR, JWICS, and Victory terminals.
5. Experience providing security related briefings and training.
6. Experience as an assistant Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), Special Security Officer (SSO), Alternate Security Manager (ASM), or Unit Security Manager (USM).
7. Subject Matter Expert familiarization with ICD-705 and 5205.07 volumes.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785092Posted: 2020-05-21