Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking an Manufacturing Planner to support our SOF GLSS Program (Rotary Wing). This program is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world. Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the SOF community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment.
Performs multiple manufacturing support activities within various manufacturing support functional areas. Maintains production systems integrity to drive schedule optimization to minimize cost. Coordinates with Manufacturing and Operations Management to provide shop floor control on make parts, analyzes and controls production schedule and capacity requirements, executes the plan, provides timely status and expedites or works around plans to preserve schedule.
Duties will include:
• Production Workcenter Matrix (Daily/Weekly)
• PP&C Macro file execution (backshop, etc)
• Weekly Overtime File
• Task Order Assessment (TOA) file maintenance
• Corporate Metrics (RADAR)
• Monthly ELC charting and maintenance
• Create and oversees capacity/utilization reviews
• Electronic File maintenance (Backshop, Forecasting, etc)
• Reporting/tracking responsibilities as required
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
A few of our benefit offerings are listed below:
• Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
• Career development
• Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
• Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
• Rewards & recognition
• Possess strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with personnel at all levels in the organization
• Detail oriented with ability to drive results while multitasking
• Capable of working independently in a high paced manufacturing environment
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Material Requirements Planning (MRP/ERP) System experience
• Previous Production, Planning, and Control (PP&C) experience
• Production Scheduling Background
• Jobscope/SAP Experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA/Macros/Formulas)
• Constraints Management Experience
• Change Management Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806) Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Product Support Clearance Level: Secret Type: Task Order/IDIQ Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785211Posted: 2020-05-21