Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This Cyber Security Engineering position will support multiple programs in the Integrated Warfare Systems & Sensors (IWSS) Line of Business (LOB).
Assignments will include the development of element and component level requirements, performing requirement analysis (hardware and/or software), developing design documentation, supporting integration and test of cyber security capabilities, evaluating infrastructure design in the area of cyber security, and supporting certification of such systems. Position requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college in related discipline with cyber engineering experience, and proven hands on experience in computing and network infrastructure components and technologies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of the cyber risk management framework engineering process.
- Demonstrated accomplishments and career growth in the area of computers, networks, infrastructure and cyber security.
- Evaluating Linux and Windows computing platform devices, network designs and devices for cyber security vulnerabilities.
- Completing cyber security documentation and deliverables (e.g. Risk Management Framework [RMF] materials).
- Providing reports to program and functional leadership.
Position requires candidate be able to pass Security+ or CISSP certification before start date. Cisco, Linux and/or Windows certification is desired.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in related discipline with professional cyber experience.
- Core understanding of security engineering concepts as they relates to the CISSP certification.
- Expertise in securing at least one of the following: Linux, Windows, or Cisco.
- Thorough understanding of Unix/Linux file system and command line.
- Proven experience writing technical memos, trade studies or other engineering documentation.
- Have an understanding of NISPOM/DISA security requirements and know how to implement required security settings.
- Ability to analyze security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of for DoD 8500.01 DIACAP/DoD 8510.01 RMF IA Controls (IACs).
- Security+ or CISSP certification
- Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
- Ability to implement and maintain a Host Based Security System (HBSS) server
- Vulnerability analysis using cyber security tools (e.g., ACAS, Nessus, SCAP, SCC, eMass, STIG Viewer).
- Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl, Powershell).
- Demonstrated sustained technical or project leadership.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785218Posted: 2020-05-21