Description:The selected candidate will perform CAM functions for Task Order OMS2 including the following activities:
(1) Weekly: participate in CAM status calls, prepare status for/attend weekly TOOMS2 status meeting, provide/enter weekly IMS status, attend EV Stakeholder meeting, and review Actuals Hours reports for time charging accuracy and alignment with IMS status
(2) Monthly: calculate & enter ETC into RTE or PM Compass, analyze EV metrics and generate VARs as required, and attend the monthly Program VAR meeting
(3) As Required: identify/request IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules, add Risks and associated mitigation activities to the IMS, and plan technical work, including scope, cost & schedule, with direction from Task Order leads and Functional Area Managers for the following: Rolling Waves, PDs, MR requests, ECPs, and other types of estimates (e.g., EE, RE, ROM)
(4) Writing Basis of Estimates (BOE) in response of RFPs,
(5) Participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews as required (6) Control and maintain Work Authorization Documents (WADs) for each Control Account, ensuring the WADs are always up-to-date.
Experience with standard EVM practices and procedures, tools (such as RTE, PM Compass, Artemis Project View/Cost View and MicroSoft Project), rolling waves, and EVM cost baselining.
Knowledgeable in identifying IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules.
Experience with DCMA Audits and Baseline Reviews as the CAM answering the questions desired. Must be a recent graduate of a CAM/EVM training course and completed RTE, PM Compass or other EVM tool training within the last 2 years.
Knowledge of Lockheed Martin CAM/CAM Analyst processes and policies (PPMP) or equivalent desired.
Familiarity with EagleSpeed and Material procurement is a plus.
Practiced in identifying IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules.
Recent experience with DCMA Audits and Baseline Reviews as the CAM answering the questions desired.
Strong financial background and practiced with tools.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785233Posted: 2020-05-21