Description:A challenging position protecting our nation's networks and information systems awaits you! This position provides critical cyber-security administration of the software development and ancillary laboratory environments supporting the Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) program. C2BMC is the integrating element of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Interfacing daily with program Information System Security Officer (ISSO), Cyber Engineers and Senior System Administrators
- Assisting the review and analysis of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans; reviewing security posture of the network (ArcSight, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Host Based Security System (HBSS)); resolving identified system vulnerabilities; assist with vulnerability management activities.
- Scanning systems/networks and reviewing scan data
- Installing new Information Assurance Releases or Cyber Task Orders (CTO); Supporting SMR Verification; Updating software/firmware on servers and workstations; conducting patch management across and enterprise (Shavlik/Ansible).
- Assisting with auditing and accrediting of new systems; Collaborating with developers and/or vendors as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found while maintaining servers and workstations.
*****MUST have and ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE*****
Current DoD 8570 IAT II Certificate
Strong technical skills in the following are required:
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration including server setup, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with Information Assurance (Risk Management Framework) policies and procedures and the ability to apply Information Assurance requirements to an existing system including cybersecurity configurations such as Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Cyber Task Orders (CTO). Experience utilizing and managing HBSS platforms.
- Experience utilizing Cyber Management Tools (ACAS, HBSS, ArcSight, Splunk, etc) across a large enterprise
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication for Systems and Applications
- Experience with Automation using PowerShell, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Products (Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, Terminal Server, etc)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785234Posted: 2020-05-21