Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a first line manager of a 10-15 person staff consisting of a cross-functional desktop of Systems and Software Engineers within the TLS DevOps Organization on the F35 Pilot Training Devices (PTD) program.
Responsibilities include ensuring the organization's staff is meeting all program and business commitments and to work with the EPMs to drive Program Execution.
*Manages the staffing and resource allocation within the DevOps domain. This may include recruiting and hiring external candidates via the centralized recruiting operations of Lockheed Martin.
*Coordinate with the EPMs to understand and identify resource requirements
*Provide Coaching/Mentoring to ensure the staff has the technical knowledge to meet their commitments
*Facilitates deployment and use of best practices, tools and processes on programs
• Must have an active Secret security clearance, with last periodic reinvestigation completed within the last five years.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience planning and coordinating systems/software development in a team-oriented environment
• Knowledgeable in Systems/Software Engineering Process and Tools.
• Experience across the System Development Life Cycle
• Proven leadership experience in engineering assignments and successful proven results in leading and executing on large software intensive programs.
• Previous L-Code Management experience.
• Familiarity with functional Engineering processes, including performance appraisals, promotion planning, employee mentoring, and hiring
• Working knowledge of C++, Linux, Windows, Agile, Atlassian tool suite
• Working knowledge of Model Based Engineering (MBE), DOORs, Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody
• Prior experience with SysML and/or UML
• Specific training in Leadership/Management and related topics
• Experience with Flight Simulation
• F35 Clearances
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785243Posted: 2020-05-21