Description:This Position will support the Quick Response Team (QRT). Avionics/electrician technician: Services, repairs, and overhauls aircraft avionics systems to ensure airworthiness. Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft avionics systems, such as Comm/Nav, attack, instruments and flight control systems. Determines feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components. Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components. Work typically requires a detailed understanding of the interrelationships of circuits. Must be willing to train and assist in multiple disciplines. Provide Technical guidance and work with customer technicians. Must be willing to be deployed to multiple customer sites, both domestic and international. Must be available to work flexible schedule to cover nights and weekends as required. Willingness to accommodate a heavy travel schedule with short notice (more than 50% travel). This position is for a highly motivated person to be responsible for performing aircraft modifications on all Lockheed Martin Platforms. Must be able to read and interpret technical data. Uses test equipment such as oscilloscopes, analyzers, and multi-meter's etc. Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. *Must have an Interim Clearance prior to start. Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
1. Must have a minimum of 6 years electrical systems experience on C-130, C-5 or P-3 aircraft.
2. Aircraft component troubleshooting and/or repair procedures and replacement of components, and aircraft systems experience.
3. Must have Technical Compliance, Time Compliance, or Aircraft Modification experience.
4. Knowledge of Safety, Tool Control, Foreign Object damage (FOD), Supply, Hazardous Material (HAZMAT), Quality, and Security programs.
1. An FAA aircraft and Power Plant Mechanic license is desirable.
2. 10 years or more of Multiple Platform electrical systems experience on heavy aircraft.
3. 10 years of relevant training experience in military systems.
4. USAF 7-skill level or equivalent i.e.... Navy CDI, CDQAR
5. Be able to apply professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
6. Experience at a US military customer site
7. Ability to perform routine system troubleshooting, installation and repair.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Logistics Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Shift: First
Posting ID: 552785252Posted: 2020-05-21