Description:Become a part of Lockheed Martin's Enterprise IT Operations and Automation team. This is a fast-paced, dynamic work environment serving the needs of our customers across every Lockheed Martin Business Area.
This position will initially be focused on the Hybrid Cloud Initiative and a member of a DevOps Product team within the Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT (EIT) Infrastructure & International Digital Delivery (I2D2) Product organization.
The position will be responsible for the test, build, design, deployment and operations for the continuous integration and delivery of cloud and on-premise products and services. Products include server OS, database, storage, containers and virtualization both on premise and in the cloud.
- Responsible for the design, build, deployment, and operational support for AWS and on-premise IT products and services
- Strong ability to work closely with the Product Owner to ensure services in development provide clear customer value and meets acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company's engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Responsible for staying current with AWS and other vendor offerings and the general market for current and potential products and services offered by the I2D2 organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Advance foundational processes to drive process and cost efficiencies within Cloud and on-premise platforms and service offerings.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Advance integration of hybrid cloud service offerings with business area components
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design, issue resolution and knowledge sharing documentation.
- Execution of service provisioning to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and report against infrastructure Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Provide detailed code reviews in support of high quality products
- Promote adherence to corporate infrastructure processes, procedures, and standards; Change Management, Disaster Recovery /Business Continuity Plan, (DR/BCP), and Security / Government regulatory compliance.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Establish a culture of ownership and accountability for Cloud success across all levels of the D2 Product organization both operationally and fiscally.
- Take an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Work with team via participation in backlog grooming, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Follow best practices and procedures as established by LM.
- Provide constructive feedback to fellow team members and actively seek feedback for professional improvement and growth.
- Demonstration of strong ownership with a sense of urgency
This position requires working some off hours to accommodate production issue resolution.
Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the organization.
Location for this position may be at any US based Lockheed Martin facility.
Telecommuting may be considered.
- Experience with AWS design and operational support
- Knowledge of IT Agile development practices
- Available off hours as needed to support production migrations or issue resolution.
- Full Stack DevOps experience
- Effective problem-solving skills demonstrated through related work experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision with attention to details
- Demonstrated IT service development experience
- Automation, CI/CD, automated testing
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems experience
- Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Aurora RDS
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as VPC, EC2, Containers, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, IAM, Code Commit, Lambda, Cloud Trail, API Gateways and others
- Scripting experience with Python, json, powershell or .yaml
- Familiarity with industry cloud systems, processes and tool-sets
- Automation mindset - if you can automate it, do it
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to multi task and resolves complex issues
- ITIL Methodology experience
- Experience with working on teams in a geographically dispersed and virtual environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES Relocation Available: No Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: yes Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First