Description:Your invitation to a bright future!
Is your forte technical leadership? Does your passion include leading multidisciplinary engineering teams to execute design efforts related to program development?
Are you a self-starter who enjoys leading a team and the challenge of running multiple projects?
As we enter a new era of space exploration, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As the Mission Success Lead, LM Space Centers of Excellence (CoE), you will:
• Perform technical risk assessments for the CoEs across multiple programs
• Serve as an advocate for Mission Success within the CoEs and as an advisor to CoE/Program Management
• Participates in key technical meetings and design reviews such as QRB, ERB, FRB, SRR/SDRD, PDR, CDR, TRRs, and SMRT's
• Support key failure review meetings and assist with technical support as required
• Provide leadership in anomaly investigations.
• Act as independent mission assurance agent monitoring compliance to command media and benefitting program requirements
• Generate Mission Success Bulletins and Lessons Learned Notices upon discovery of issues or systemic concerns within the CoEs
• Ensure the coordinated review of and response to GIDEP notifications for CoE products
• Support key initiatives within the Mission Success Central functional organization, and acts as a reviewer in his or her area of expertise as requested by Management
• Ability to act independently to provide technical risk assessment for programs
• Demonstrated experience across the program lifecycle
• Space hardware/software development and integration experience
• Experience with failure investigations and failure analysis tools
• Minimum 10 years of experience with major satellite systems
• Demonstrated experience as a technical project leader
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to organize multifunctional technical teams and/or to conduct technical investigations
• Experience working with subcontractors on both programmatic and technical issues/topics.
• Experience in the development of proposals and associated data products (BoEs, program plans, schedules, CTE assessments, etc.)
• Working knowledge of LM Space command media and advocate for CIPS compliance
• Demonstrated experience across all aspects of the program lifecycle, such as design, development and production
• Demonstrated advocate for mission success
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First