Help Duties Summary
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, within U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Training and Development, Border Patrol Academy, located in Artesia,NM.
Learn more about this agency
This position will allow you to use your expertise to prevent illegal entry of aliens into the United States by land, water, or air; enforce criminal provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Laws; and seek out and apprehend smugglers or aliens who are in the United States illegally. Apply for this exciting opportunity to strengthen the Department's ability to protect the homeland.
This position starts at a salary of $91,231.00 (GS-13, Step 1) to $118,603.00 (GS-13, Step 10) with promotion potential to $118,603.00 (GS-13 Step 10). Typical duties include:
WHEN WILL CERTIFICATES BE ISSUED? We are currently accepting applications from 03/09/2020 to 06/09/2020. You must apply on-line by 11:59 p.m. ET, 06/09/2020 to receive consideration under this announcement. Please refer to the "
- Planning and developing training curriculum and course material and delivering instruction on a variety of subjects and facilitating all aspects of training delivery for basic, advanced, and/or continuing education;
- Instructing, supervising and evaluating students enrolled in basic, advanced and/or specialized resident and non-resident training programs;
- Providing technical advice and guidance, researching, analyzing and assembling/creating policy and procedure documents to demonstrate compliance to training standards and the accreditation process;
- Overseeing, coordinating, and evaluating overall educational program activities and implementation of basic department-wide guidelines; and
- Performing long-range planning and management of new substantive training programs.
Posting ID: 552785496Posted: 2020-05-21