Help Duties Summary
Organizational Location: These positions are with the Department of Homeland Security, within U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Training and Development, Advanced Training Center, Distance Learning Center, Instructional Design Center, or Leadership Development Center, all located in Harpers Ferry, WV.
Learn more about this agency
Temporary: Selections resulting from this announcement will be on a temporary basis, not to exceed 3 years. Appointments may be extended in one year increments up to five years total. Positions are subject to Employee Rotation Policy Directive #51335-013.
This position starts at a salary of $102,663.00 (GS-13, Step 1) to $133,465.00 (GS-13, Step 10) with promotion potential to $133,465.00 (GS-13, Step 10). Typical duties include:
WHEN WILL CERTIFICATES BE ISSUED? We are currently accepting applications from 03/09/2020 to 06/09/2020. You must apply on-line by 11:59 p.m. ET, 06/09/2020 to receive consideration under this announcement. Please refer to the "
- Planning and developing training curriculum and course material and delivering instruction on a variety of subjects and facilitating all aspects of training delivery for basic, advanced, and/or continuing education;
- Instructing, supervising and evaluating students enrolled in basic, advanced and/or specialized resident and non-resident training programs;
- Providing technical advise and guidance, researching, analyzing and assembling/creating policy and procedure documents to demonstrate compliance to training standards and the accreditation process;
- Overseeing, coordinating, and evaluating overall educational program activities and implementation of basic department-wide guidelines; and
- Performing long-range planning and management of new and substantive training programs.
Posting ID: 552785579Posted: 2020-05-21