- Job Summary
- A Physical Therapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of a variety of diagnoses with an orthopedic or neurologic emphasis. As a part of their assessment, the therapist will develop objective and functional goals, a detailed Plan of Care, and a list of appropriate treatments and will work with all appropriate resources to carry out the Plan of Care and treatment. The Therapists is responsible to plan and implement prevention, habilitation, or rehabilitation services including, but not limited to, mobility devices, counseling and orientation that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury.
- Job Requirements
- Required: Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Preferred: Masters or Doctorate from an accredited program of Physical Therapy
- No prior experience required
- Good clinical expertise, communication skills, human relations skills and organizational skills required.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently with little direct supervision required
- Has demonstrated interest in professional growth by attendance at continuing education workshops, and applications of new principles and/or techniques.
- Required: MO license of Physical Therapy
- Required: BLS must be obtained within 90 days of hire
Posting ID: 552785789Posted: 2020-05-21